RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Birthday Wishes

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Sadly, only 6....   the next closest are 7 to 8 miles away....

      1 Multi :  Illogical (GC13ZQM)

      4 Uknowns  :
      gc.cac.worm (GC13K2F)
      Projection to the Center of the Universe - Vulcan (GC13ZRQ)
      Merely Logical (GC13PNV)
      tlhIngan (GC13PXE)
      and a....

      Whereigo cache!   : Vulcan Adventure (GC1CEVA)

      But perhaps a trip to Picard, Quebec would be more important since they don't have even 1 cache there....   yet...
      wait...  actually, I don't even see a town there....  (darn place names....)
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

      Happy Belated Birthday MCP! (sorry we were in a canyon and I didn't
      see this thread until today) Hope you have an AWESOME day!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Julie Perrine"
      <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

      > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
      26.13 on
      > Mars! WooHoo!
      >

      > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
      >
      > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
      >
      > Julie
      >
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

      I have proof she was on Vulcan...

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
        Hmmm.
        Could it be Vulcans don't think caching is logical?
         Swearing at a GPS doesn't do much for that cool emotionless facade, after all.

        From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
        To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

        <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

        > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
        26.13 on
        > Mars! WooHoo!
        >

        > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
        >
        > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
        >
        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        Improve your home. Click for products, services, and project ideas.