RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Birthday Wishes

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

      Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

      From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

      Happy Belated Birthday MCP! (sorry we were in a canyon and I didn't
      see this thread until today) Hope you have an AWESOME day!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Julie Perrine"

      target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Doc

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

        Looks like about 20 within 20 miles.  This includes a whereigo (or what ever the game caches are called) involving an Enterprise mission . . .

        Russ the waterweasel

        Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

        From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
        To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

        <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

        > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
        26.13 on
        > Mars! WooHoo!
        >

        > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
        >
        > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
        >
        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
          Sadly, only 6....   the next closest are 7 to 8 miles away....

          1 Multi :  Illogical (GC13ZQM)

          4 Uknowns  :
          gc.cac.worm (GC13K2F)
          Projection to the Center of the Universe - Vulcan (GC13ZRQ)
          Merely Logical (GC13PNV)
          tlhIngan (GC13PXE)
          and a....

          Whereigo cache!   : Vulcan Adventure (GC1CEVA)

          But perhaps a trip to Picard, Quebec would be more important since they don't have even 1 cache there....   yet...
          wait...  actually, I don't even see a town there....  (darn place names....)
          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

          From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
          To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
          Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
            Hmmm.
            Could it be Vulcans don't think caching is logical?
             Swearing at a GPS doesn't do much for that cool emotionless facade, after all.

            From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
            To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
            Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

            <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

            > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
            26.13 on
            > Mars! WooHoo!
            >

            > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
            >
            > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
            >
            > Julie
            >
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            Improve your home. Click for products, services, and project ideas.