RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Deafdillos break the big 5K!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008

      That’s HUGE!  If the sign for Yippee is jumping up and down, waving my hands in the air like a mad woman, then I’m doing it!  If not, I assume you catch my enthusiasm anyway!!!!!

      Congratulations,

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        Whoo Hoo! you pesky varmits sure have been busy!  Hope to see you on the trail again soon,
        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)