Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Deafdillos break the big 5K!

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      That's an EXCELLENT number :)
      -Maria / TheJump

      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K! They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>

      Way to go, Natalie and Richard!

      Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        APPLAUSE!!!!

        For they are jolly good cachers
        For they are jolly good cachers
        For they are jolly good cachers ...
        THAT no one can deny!

        On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:10:14 -0600 (GMT-06:00) Russ Jernigan
        <waterweasel@...> writes:
        > Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K!
        > They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>
        >
        > Way to go, Natalie and Richard!
        >
        > Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

        Lower rates for Veterans. Click for VA loan information.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2QL2mZsf5u26jJgd5qOAxDnss8nZLx7ZnyrGuA9MaLntIa2/
      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
          I actually congratulated Richard and Natalie by private email a few
          days ago when spicedSandy let the cat out of the bag on Doomspore ;).

          But we definitely want to publicly recognize you two for your
          milestone! Richard and Natalie, you have been great caching companions
          for us, we have enjoyed our little friendly competition :D Seems
          these last few hundred caches have had some real adventure for you!

          Here's to 5000 more geocaches and many, many more smiles and good times!

          ..and YES there will be a party!

          Audra and Matthew
          semik and mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            What an awesome milestone. This sport is so very lucky to have the two of you
            part of it. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as you currently do. Will look
            forward to congratulating you in person soon.

            Cache on!

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ---- Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:
            > Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K! They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>
            >
            > Way to go, Natalie and Richard!
            >
            > Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

          • Doc
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
              Big congratulations to you guys!

              Barry

              Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K! They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>

              Way to go, Natalie and Richard!

              Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

            • Mary Beth Booth
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
                Congratulations Natalie and Richard! Half-way to 5-digits. At the rate you are going, you will be at 10K by this time next year. And how many FTF's do you - about one thousand now? :)

                Mary Beth & Pat
                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K! They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>

                Way to go, Natalie and Richard!

                Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

              • Julie Perrine
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008

                  That’s HUGE!  If the sign for Yippee is jumping up and down, waving my hands in the air like a mad woman, then I’m doing it!  If not, I assume you catch my enthusiasm anyway!!!!!

                  Congratulations,

                  Just noticed that our very own Deafdillos have broken the big 5K! They're currently standing at 5.005E3 . . . <G>

                  Way to go, Natalie and Richard!

                  Russ the 'Hats off' waterweasel

                • Barbara Dukette
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
                    Whoo Hoo! you pesky varmits sure have been busy!  Hope to see you on the trail again soon,
                    Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)