I ordered the Oregon 300 off Amazon.com last night.

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      $372.57 (no tax, free shipping)
      $76.54 for the micro SD card with Garmin NT maps of North America

      I was going to get the Oregon 400T (same but with more memory and topos
      pre-loaded) but after talking several times with Mike, went with the
      cheaper version. I already have an sd card to upgrade memory and my
      own topo maps, so i can switch cards to use topos.

      I can't wait, I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

      Merry Christmas to ME!!!!
      Tanya
      aka: Gadget Girl
    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        LOL! I *love* this group! This is 'home' :D

        Hope you have it in time to show off at the Holly Jolly event!

        Audra/semik

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          woo woo!

          On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:52:39 -0000 "Tanya Phillips" <tanyamp@...>
          writes:
          > $372.57 (no tax, free shipping)
          > $76.54 for the micro SD card with Garmin NT maps of North America
          >
          > I was going to get the Oregon 400T (same but with more memory and
          > topos
          > pre-loaded) but after talking several times with Mike, went with the
          >
          > cheaper version. I already have an sd card to upgrade memory and my
          >
          > own topo maps, so i can switch cards to use topos.
          >
          > I can't wait, I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
          >
          > Merry Christmas to ME!!!!
          > Tanya
          > aka: Gadget Girl

          Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2USkv088sAj1RPDcHQmm7hovMPal77pepWby2eKdWXxA0DQ/
        • Doc
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            Congratulations Tanya!
            You'll have to show it off at your event...  ;-)
            Barry