Re: OT: Birthday Wishes

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Happy Belated Birthday MCP! (sorry we were in a canyon and I didn't
      see this thread until today) Hope you have an AWESOME day!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
      26.13 on
      > Mars! WooHoo!
      >

      > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
      >
      > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
      >
      > Julie
      >
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        I have proof she was on Vulcan...

        At least I think I saw her there...

        Julie, you need to plan a road trip....
        Barry

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Julie Perrine"
        <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

        > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
        26.13 on
        > Mars! WooHoo!
        >

        > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
        >
        > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
        >
        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

          Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

          From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@...>
          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

          target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
          target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Doc

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

            Looks like about 20 within 20 miles.  This includes a whereigo (or what ever the game caches are called) involving an Enterprise mission . . .

            Russ the waterweasel

            Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

            From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
            To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
            Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

            <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

            > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
            26.13 on
            > Mars! WooHoo!
            >

            > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
            >
            > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
            >
            > Julie
            >
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

          • Doc
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
              Sadly, only 6....   the next closest are 7 to 8 miles away....

              1 Multi :  Illogical (GC13ZQM)

              4 Uknowns  :
              gc.cac.worm (GC13K2F)
              Projection to the Center of the Universe - Vulcan (GC13ZRQ)
              Merely Logical (GC13PNV)
              tlhIngan (GC13PXE)
              and a....

              Whereigo cache!   : Vulcan Adventure (GC1CEVA)

              But perhaps a trip to Picard, Quebec would be more important since they don't have even 1 cache there....   yet...
              wait...  actually, I don't even see a town there....  (darn place names....)
              Barry
              aka Doc Geo

              Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

              From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
              To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
              Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
                Hmmm.
                Could it be Vulcans don't think caching is logical?
                 Swearing at a GPS doesn't do much for that cool emotionless facade, after all.

                From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
                To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

                <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

                > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
                26.13 on
                > Mars! WooHoo!
                >

                > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
                >
                > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
                >
                > Julie
                >
                > Mrs. Captain Picard

                Improve your home. Click for products, services, and project ideas.