Very good prices on Ram Mounts for Black Friday!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      I got an email from gpscity.com which indicates the following
      discounts through Sunday. You can shop online or use their 800 number.

      5% off all GPS systems
      10% off all GPS accessories
      20% off all Ram Mounts <---- that's pretty darn good!

      So, if you had a GPS Mount on your Christmas Wish List, here's a great
      opportunity to get one for an excellent price.

      Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Trails!
      Candy