OT: Birthday Wishes

  • grn beret 2b
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
      My little communicator chirped this morning and when I opened it, it
      informed me in an oddly familiar voice with this french accent that
      today was Julie's birthday!

      Just thought I'd post and say Happy Birthday. :)

      Nathaniel
      grn beret 2b
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
        Oooh, it's GOOD to have friends with friends in FedSec [Federation
        Security].
        Happy birthday, Julie!!!!

        Tygress/BarbJ

        On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:51:34 -0000 "grn beret 2b"
        <nathanield@...> writes:
        > My little communicator chirped this morning and when I opened it, it
        > informed me in an oddly familiar voice with this french accent that
        > today was Julie's birthday!
        >
        > Just thought I'd post and say Happy Birthday. :)
        >
        > Nathaniel
        > grn beret 2b

        Fast Domain Registration. Click here
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfvQFFpa6qgBcLMGU9dPQ3XyUwvqhskrwZF8dSyfyCxmi/
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008

          Indeed!  Happy Birthday, Julie!

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
            Happy Birthday Julie and congrats on finally reaching Big 3-0!!

            Kevin
            KoosKoos

            On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:
            > Indeed! Happy Birthday, Julie!
            >
            > Russ the waterweasel

          • Mary Beth Booth
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
              Hope you have a great day and an even better year!
              Mary Beth & Pat
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
                Don't be silly, she isn't going to read that for at least a month...
                Her husband took her on a geocaching weekend to Vulcan
                for her birthday....
                Barry
                aka Doc Geo

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
                  DOH!
                  Just in case she is having her email forwarded to Vulcan...

                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCP!!!
                  Barry

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008

                    You know, on Jupiter, I’m only 4.1315 years old!  Even better, I’m 26.13 on Mars!  WooHoo!

                    Thanks for all your kind wishes!

                    Happy Thanksgiving to you all,

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
                      Happy Belated Birthday MCP! (sorry we were in a canyon and I didn't
                      see this thread until today) Hope you have an AWESOME day!

                      Audra and Matthew
                      semik and mda_taz

                      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                      > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
                      26.13 on
                      > Mars! WooHoo!
                      >

                      > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
                      >
                      > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
                      >
                      > Julie
                      >
                      > Mrs. Captain Picard

                    • Doc
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
                        I have proof she was on Vulcan...

                        At least I think I saw her there...

                        Julie, you need to plan a road trip....
                        Barry

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Julie Perrine"
                        <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

                        > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
                        26.13 on
                        > Mars! WooHoo!
                        >

                        > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
                        >
                        > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
                        >
                        > Julie
                        >
                        > Mrs. Captain Picard

                      • Julie Perrine
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

                          Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

                          From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@...>
                          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

                          target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                          target="_blank">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Doc

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008

                            Looks like about 20 within 20 miles.  This includes a whereigo (or what ever the game caches are called) involving an Enterprise mission . . .

                            Russ the waterweasel

                            Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

                            From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
                            To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                            Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

                            <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

                            > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
                            26.13 on
                            > Mars! WooHoo!
                            >

                            > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
                            >
                            > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
                            >
                            > Julie
                            >
                            > Mrs. Captain Picard

                          • Doc
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
                              Sadly, only 6....   the next closest are 7 to 8 miles away....

                              1 Multi :  Illogical (GC13ZQM)

                              4 Uknowns  :
                              gc.cac.worm (GC13K2F)
                              Projection to the Center of the Universe - Vulcan (GC13ZRQ)
                              Merely Logical (GC13PNV)
                              tlhIngan (GC13PXE)
                              and a....

                              Whereigo cache!   : Vulcan Adventure (GC1CEVA)

                              But perhaps a trip to Picard, Quebec would be more important since they don't have even 1 cache there....   yet...
                              wait...  actually, I don't even see a town there....  (darn place names....)
                              Barry
                              aka Doc Geo

                              Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.   How many caches they got?????

                              From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
                              To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                              Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
                                Hmmm.
                                Could it be Vulcans don't think caching is logical?
                                 Swearing at a GPS doesn't do much for that cool emotionless facade, after all.

                                From: A Allen (SEMIK) <al_allen327@ yahoo.com>
                                To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
                                Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:12 AM

                                <mrscaptainpicard@ ...> wrote:

                                > You know, on Jupiter, I'm only 4.1315 years old! Even better, I'm
                                26.13 on
                                > Mars! WooHoo!
                                >

                                > Thanks for all your kind wishes!
                                >
                                > Happy Thanksgiving to you all,
                                >
                                > Julie
                                >
                                > Mrs. Captain Picard

                                Improve your home. Click for products, services, and project ideas.