Re: A New Day For TXGA

  • Marc Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2008
      The election process has now ended and we have a slate of officers.
      Congratulations to the following and thanks to all who participated!

      President – Roland_oso
      Executive Vice-President – To be filled
      Treasurer – sodajerk
      Secretary/Compliance Officer – To be filled (`cause I'm not going to
      continue to do it!)
      West Region Vice-President – the3defaus
      North Region Vice-President – teamdndracing
      Central Region Vice-President – Gadget Girl
      Southeast Region Vice-President – georeynozos
      Executive Committee Member At Large #1 – Shadowhawk
      Executive Committee Member At Large #2 – kdandprettierhalf
      Executive Committee Member At Large #3 – To be filled

      There was a mix up and some of these positions didn't get posted for
      voting. However, since they did volunteer, and no one else did, they
      win by default. They are the3defaus, Shadowhawk and
      kdandprettierhalf. And since Gadget Girl volunteered at the last
      second, we'll let her in too.

      They will be taking over as of December 1. Welcome and good luck!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Marc Moore"