next flash mob

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      Maybe the next flash mob could be a frozen flash mob like in the video.    EWB you up for hosting this????

      Penny
      cpnowak

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        Heard some good ideas on the Podcacher Podcast this morning (BTW, Woo
        Hoo to Daisy Bones! Start of the Week!) And I even got an idea for
        a cache I'm going to place really soon.

        San Antonio was BUSY this weekend.

        WWFM4 - Big Boots

        After that a bunch of us headed to the Barney Smith Toilet Seat
        Museum (a must see whether you're cacher or not, and I'd go see it
        again)

        Then cached a while.

        Then the 2007 San Antonio Geocaching Awards (yeah we were slow. who
        cares).

        And yes, I'll volunteer to set up our flash mob down here again. It
        was easy!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
        Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

        > Maybe the next flash mob could be a frozen flash mob like in the
        video. EWB you up for hosting this????
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo
        >
        > Penny
        > cpnowak
        >
        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

      • tauchmieze
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
          It's hilarious! I love it!!! Might have to laugh my face off though ;-)