Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Landmark

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
      w00t w00t
      Cache on!
      -Maria / TheJump

      On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Jay Siegel <j_in_az@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found our 700th cache today.
      We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers that many of the veterans
      have but it's a start.

      Jay
      Kosher Dog & Diva

    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
        WooHoo! WTG!!

        Awesome milestone. Thanks for all your great hides too!

        -paul
        HiDude_98