Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Landmark

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008
      You have to hit 700 before you can hit 1000!  Now you're there!  Congratulations.

      On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Jay Siegel <j_in_az@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found our 700th cache today.
      We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers that many of the veterans
      have but it's a start.

      Jay
      Kosher Dog & Diva

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
        Yes, congrats!  700 is an exciting number...  You've passed the 500 mark and 1000 is now in sight!

        Cache on!
        Barry

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
          w00t w00t
          Cache on!
          -Maria / TheJump

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            Awesome milestone. Thanks for all your great hides too!

            -paul
            HiDude_98