Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Texas Challenge Prize Patrol Team

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008
      Sounds cool, thanks!

      The other day I joined a credit union and they handed me a photo frame.  I'm saving it for the prize pool.  Everyone might search their closet for those types of items that they have but really don't need and would free up closet space if they were donated to a very good cause.......

      Cheers,

      On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:01 PM, cheryl <cheryl007@...> wrote:

      My Brother-in-Law owns Heart of the Cards in Kerrville and is
      willing to donate something for the Challenge maybe something to do
      with Worlds of Warcraft not sure just yet but wanted to put it out
      there.
      Cheryl (Half of Team Tracker)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Captain Picard"