Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Landmark

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008

      Congratulation!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jay Siegel
      Sent: Nov 9, 2008 5:17 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Landmark

      Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found our 700th cache today.
      We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers that many of the veterans
      have but it's a start.

      Jay
      Kosher Dog & Diva

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008
        woo woo!
        700 is a respectable number!
        party!

        On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:17:41 -0000 "Jay Siegel" <j_in_az@...>
        writes:
        > Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found
        > our 700th cache today.
        > We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers
        > that many of the veterans
        > have but it's a start.
        >
        > Jay
        > Kosher Dog & Diva

        Click to book your dream cruise.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nL6YBPq8pTELPO8tWSZ8yPePeBgUUOfBExHtA73277gbxvc/
      • Mrs. Captain Picard

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
            Yes, congrats!  700 is an exciting number...  You've passed the 500 mark and 1000 is now in sight!

            Cache on!
            Barry

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
              w00t w00t
              Cache on!
              -Maria / TheJump

            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
                WooHoo! WTG!!

                Awesome milestone. Thanks for all your great hides too!

                -paul
                HiDude_98