Landmark

  • Jay Siegel
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008
      Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found our 700th cache today.
      We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers that many of the veterans
      have but it's a start.

      Jay
      Kosher Dog & Diva
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008

        Congratulation!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008
          woo woo!
          700 is a respectable number!
          party!

          On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:17:41 -0000 "Jay Siegel" <j_in_az@...>
          writes:
          > Just wanted to let all of you know that we, Kosher Dog & Diva, found
          > our 700th cache today.
          > We have a really long way to go to reach the stratospheric numbers
          > that many of the veterans
          > have but it's a start.
          >
          > Jay
          > Kosher Dog & Diva

          Click to book your dream cruise.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nL6YBPq8pTELPO8tWSZ8yPePeBgUUOfBExHtA73277gbxvc/
        • Mrs. Captain Picard

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
              Yes, congrats!  700 is an exciting number...  You've passed the 500 mark and 1000 is now in sight!

              Cache on!
              Barry

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
                w00t w00t
                Cache on!
                -Maria / TheJump

              • palbers@austin.rr.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
                  WooHoo! WTG!!

                  Awesome milestone. Thanks for all your great hides too!

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98