Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
      Let me know if you guys see the piece that's gone missing (the cache
      is still there, but one of the "props" has walked off)...I'm planning
      to head out later tomorrow for a search and (I hope) rescue mission if
      it's still gone.

      Hope you enjoy!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

    • Philip C. Mason
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
        Barry,

        It will be my pleasure to meet you finally.
        I drive a black F150. I will see you at 8 somewhere behind the store.

        Phil

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
          Hey I know I'm late to this game - but this sounds interesting for an out-of-towner like me.  I wouldn't mind tagging along as well.

          My Cell is #908#461#6708 (trying to throw off the spammers with the weird formatting) and I'm driving a tan Chevy HHR as the vehicle of the week.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
            To all of the group,
            Go to this one ASAP....
            the piece that Kooskoos spoke of is there. All is in order.
            What a cool freaking idea!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

            Phil