Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
      I'll go with you.  See you at 8 am.
      My cell phone is 512-718-5092
      Barry aka Doc Geo

      --- On Sat, 11/8/08, Philip C. Mason <dragonscale365@...> wrote:
      From: Philip C. Mason <dragonscale365@...>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 10:35 PM

      I think I know what Im looking for.
      Even if Im by myself I think Im going to
      be laughing out loud from some of the logs I have seen.

      Phil

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
        Let me know if you guys see the piece that's gone missing (the cache
        is still there, but one of the "props" has walked off)...I'm planning
        to head out later tomorrow for a search and (I hope) rescue mission if
        it's still gone.

        Hope you enjoy!

        Kevin
        KoosKoos

      • Philip C. Mason
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
          Barry,

          It will be my pleasure to meet you finally.
          I drive a black F150. I will see you at 8 somewhere behind the store.

          Phil

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
            Hey I know I'm late to this game - but this sounds interesting for an out-of-towner like me.  I wouldn't mind tagging along as well.

            My Cell is #908#461#6708 (trying to throw off the spammers with the weird formatting) and I'm driving a tan Chevy HHR as the vehicle of the week.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
              To all of the group,
              Go to this one ASAP....
              the piece that Kooskoos spoke of is there. All is in order.
              What a cool freaking idea!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

              Phil