Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
      I think I know what Im looking for.
      Even if Im by myself I think Im going to
      be laughing out loud from some of the logs I have seen.

      Phil

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
        I'll go with you.  See you at 8 am.
        My cell phone is 512-718-5092
        Barry aka Doc Geo

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
          Let me know if you guys see the piece that's gone missing (the cache
          is still there, but one of the "props" has walked off)...I'm planning
          to head out later tomorrow for a search and (I hope) rescue mission if
          it's still gone.

          Hope you enjoy!

          Kevin
          KoosKoos

        • Philip C. Mason
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
            Barry,

            It will be my pleasure to meet you finally.
            I drive a black F150. I will see you at 8 somewhere behind the store.

            Phil

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
              Hey I know I'm late to this game - but this sounds interesting for an out-of-towner like me.  I wouldn't mind tagging along as well.

              My Cell is #908#461#6708 (trying to throw off the spammers with the weird formatting) and I'm driving a tan Chevy HHR as the vehicle of the week.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
                To all of the group,
                Go to this one ASAP....
                the piece that Kooskoos spoke of is there. All is in order.
                What a cool freaking idea!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

                Phil