Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius

  • John Grubbs
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
      Enjoy this one! Even if you didn't get a running buddy for tomorrow, you should go grab this one. There isn't any special difficulty and it is SOOO special.

      Anne (Totavi)

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
        I think I know what Im looking for.
        Even if Im by myself I think Im going to
        be laughing out loud from some of the logs I have seen.

        Phil

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
          I'll go with you.  See you at 8 am.
          My cell phone is 512-718-5092
          Barry aka Doc Geo

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
            Let me know if you guys see the piece that's gone missing (the cache
            is still there, but one of the "props" has walked off)...I'm planning
            to head out later tomorrow for a search and (I hope) rescue mission if
            it's still gone.

            Hope you enjoy!

            Kevin
            KoosKoos

          • Philip C. Mason
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
              Barry,

              It will be my pleasure to meet you finally.
              I drive a black F150. I will see you at 8 somewhere behind the store.

              Phil

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
                Hey I know I'm late to this game - but this sounds interesting for an out-of-towner like me.  I wouldn't mind tagging along as well.

                My Cell is #908#461#6708 (trying to throw off the spammers with the weird formatting) and I'm driving a tan Chevy HHR as the vehicle of the week.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
                  To all of the group,
                  Go to this one ASAP....
                  the piece that Kooskoos spoke of is there. All is in order.
                  What a cool freaking idea!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

                  Phil