Trek to Carnivorous Slobbius

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
      Hello Gang,

      So now its my turn.
      Im looking to go find this one. Does anyone want to go with me?
      I wouldnt mind to have someone along that has already been there too.
      Im looking to hit the trail around 8am.
      I would love to have you along. It sounds like this one is real special and I had
      read that you better find it before it disappears. Please reply ASAP!!!!

      Phil Mason
      Dragonscale365
      on Geocaching.com

      Cell Ph. 921-1489
    • John Grubbs
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
        Enjoy this one! Even if you didn't get a running buddy for tomorrow, you should go grab this one. There isn't any special difficulty and it is SOOO special.

        Anne (Totavi)

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
          I think I know what Im looking for.
          Even if Im by myself I think Im going to
          be laughing out loud from some of the logs I have seen.

          Phil

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
            I'll go with you.  See you at 8 am.
            My cell phone is 512-718-5092
            Barry aka Doc Geo

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
              Let me know if you guys see the piece that's gone missing (the cache
              is still there, but one of the "props" has walked off)...I'm planning
              to head out later tomorrow for a search and (I hope) rescue mission if
              it's still gone.

              Hope you enjoy!

              Kevin
              KoosKoos

            • Philip C. Mason
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
                Barry,

                It will be my pleasure to meet you finally.
                I drive a black F150. I will see you at 8 somewhere behind the store.

                Phil

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 8, 2008
                  Hey I know I'm late to this game - but this sounds interesting for an out-of-towner like me.  I wouldn't mind tagging along as well.

                  My Cell is #908#461#6708 (trying to throw off the spammers with the weird formatting) and I'm driving a tan Chevy HHR as the vehicle of the week.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
                    To all of the group,
                    Go to this one ASAP....
                    the piece that Kooskoos spoke of is there. All is in order.
                    What a cool freaking idea!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

                    Phil