Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] job opportunity?

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      This is the company Tanya works for.
      Cheers,

      On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Disclaimer:  I haven't checked this out myself, but I trust the Hogwild people.... from this week's enews:
      Geoteaming

      WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING?

      Maybe once in a lifetime a person gets the opportunity to make a living doing something you would do for free or maybe even pay to do . . . .

      A few months after I discoverd geocaching I came across this very unique company Playtime Inc. that uses geocaching as a vehicle for team building. I immediately made contact with John Chen, Big Kid, Entrepreneur, Founder and CEO of the company. An immediate friendship was formed and for the last two years John and I have been talking about working together but the timing was never quite right until now.

      I'M DOING IT NOW!

      I am really excited to let you know that I have joined Playtime / Geoteaming as an account executive in the Bay Area. http://www.geoteaming.com/ (You might even occasionally see me leading an event!) The thing that makes Geoteaming really unique in the world of team building is that it provides much more than an immediate bonding experience. It is one of those rare events that is full of fun and at the end of the event, almost without realizing it, the participants take away long term lessons that will make them more effective in their day to day job. . . . an incredibly important thing in our uncertain economy.

      A number of large companies including Microsoft have integrated Geoteaming as the key action based learning curriculum.
      LET ME TELL YOU MY PASSION

      If you are directly involved in planning team building or training events I would love to show you what we do. - If you are not directly involved but think your company might be a good fit for this. I would appreciate your passing this information on the appropriate people in your organization. Or better yet, sending me that person's contact information.

      OR BETTER YET, LET ME SHOW YOU!

      If you live in or near the Bay ARea:

      Normally our events Run from $145-$345 per person and do not including refreshments, but to kick off our Bay Area Presence we are offering a "Demo" event on In early February,  beginning with lunch at 12:30. It will be our premier Ah Ha event and will be limited to 32 participants. The cost of the event will be $49 and will include lunch plus refreshments at the end of the event. The event will be held at Vasona Park in Los Gatos.

      For Geoteaming you can contact me at steve@...
      Here are some links that describe what we do:

      Website - www.geoteaming.com
      Video - http://geoteaming.com/video
      Brochure - http://geoteaming.com/uploads/geoteaming.pdf

      Click for online loan, fast no lender fee, approval today