Central JERSEY geocacher visiting - any interest in tagging along?

  • redfood737
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I'm a New Jersey cacher in town for a few days visiting some of my
      favorite spots in Hill Country. If anyone else wanted to come along
      over the next few days for a group hunt, I would welcome the company.

      My geocaching name is bernsa.

      Sat- AM Government Canyon, San Antonio, Big Boots WWFM, PM Government
      Canyon
      Sun - Inks Lake SP near Burnet
      Mon - Barton Greenbelt, Dick Nichols, maybe Zilker?

      Today I'm in Hill Country SNA but don't think I would be able to get
      anyone to meet there so quickly (like now :P ).