Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] bookmark

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
      There was a time when a certain (non-Austin) geocacher thought that caching should be only be played by certain rules which certainly did not include certain fun things like extra smileys.  So he set up a bookmark list called Cheats or something like that.  Our own Moosiegirl responded with the same bookmark list, named something cool like Double the Fun or ...  This was a long time ago.  I don't think my memory goes back that far.

      --Di
      dirich92

      2008/10/31 Cybercat <cybercat@...>

      I created a bookmark for all caches that offer an Extra Smiley opportunity on them.  Besides the ones that I own, would everybody think back and try to remember which other caches offer extra smileys?  I've got Do the YMCA and the Picard Nuptials, and I'm sure there are more,but I just can't remember..........I'll mark 'em if you remind me which ones they are...........
      thanx
      Jana