bookmark

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
      I created a bookmark for all caches that offer an Extra Smiley opportunity on them.  Besides the ones that I own, would everybody think back and try to remember which other caches offer extra smileys?  I've got Do the YMCA and the Picard Nuptials, and I'm sure there are more,but I just can't remember..........I'll mark 'em if you remind me which ones they are...........
      thanx
      Jana
    • lowell.dennis@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
        You can get extra smileys with
        - Stratman's "FLOP #3: A Puzzle for Squares" by solving a Rubiks cube
        - Outlaw's "TreyB's 10k cache" for doing CITO
        - dirich's "Fantasy Cheerleading" by posting a picture of yourself in cheerleader garb.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Cybercat" <cybercat@...>
        Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:52:25 -0500
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>; <SATXgeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] bookmark

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
          GCXTZN Fantasy Cheerleading
          GCRNQ0 FLOP #3: A Puzzle for Squares  --> "You can get up to 3 SMILEYS the first time and then up to 2 SMILEYS each subsequent time!"
          GC10CCX TBI's Double Smiley Cache-aaa
          GCCF79 The Rock that Rolls
          GC13B59 Smooches

          Those are the ones that come immediately to mind

          On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:52:25 -0500 "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
          I created a bookmark for all caches that offer an Extra Smiley opportunity on them.  Besides the ones that I own, would everybody think back and try to remember which other caches offer extra smileys?  I've got Do the YMCA and the Picard Nuptials, and I'm sure there are more,but I just can't remember..........I'll mark 'em if you remind me which ones they are...........
          thanx
          Jana

          Click to see huge collection of designer watches.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008

            Also:

            GC11847 What DNDJ Loves About South Austin

            GC12XH4 Cache Reward

            GCZVDJ  How to get to . . . "Schillterbahn"

            Russ the waterweasel

            PS, there were others but they've been archived.  I assume you only wanted active caches . . .?

            On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:52:25 -0500 "Cybercat" <cybercat@gvtc. com> writes:
            I created a bookmark for all caches that offer an Extra Smiley opportunity on them.  Besides the ones that I own, would everybody think back and try to remember which other caches offer extra smileys?  I've got Do the YMCA and the Picard Nuptials, and I'm sure there are more,but I just can't remember.... ......I'll mark 'em if you remind me which ones they are......... ..
            thanx
            Jana

            @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

            Click to see huge collection of designer watches.

          • Pam Tobias
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
              A couple more -

              GCVXMX - I KNOW WHERE THAT PLACE IS
              GCJQA4 - Wanted: The Outlaw -- StoryTeller

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008

                yes, only active caches---thanx for all the ones I've been getting...............

[...]

                Checked by AVG.
              • Rich and Di Michelson
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
                  There was a time when a certain (non-Austin) geocacher thought that caching should be only be played by certain rules which certainly did not include certain fun things like extra smileys.  So he set up a bookmark list called Cheats or something like that.  Our own Moosiegirl responded with the same bookmark list, named something cool like Double the Fun or ...  This was a long time ago.  I don't think my memory goes back that far.

                  --Di
                  dirich92