San Marcos - Propect Park - Trail Map

  • Daniel Bonnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hey. Does anyone know if there are any trail maps of the San Marcos
      Greenspaces anywhere? I am specifically thinking of the Prospect and
      Purgatory Greenspaces.

      If not, then I have a proposition for GPS'rs everywhere. Next time we
      ride or walk any of the trails, set the GPSR to log the track in high
      detail. Save the tracks and send them to me, and I will compile them
      into an evolving, growing, comprehensive trail system to re-distribute
      to everyone.

      Let me know what you think.