Sweetheart Event Cache looms near!

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Just a reminder, we'll need a pretty good head count for the
      Sweetheart of an Event Cache on Tuesday the 11th, to make sure we'll
      all fit in the room.

      I'm seeing more "newbies" sign up than veterans, and I would sure
      like to see more familiar faces, with our guests from the County
      coming. Even if you can only come for the speaker around 7:30, please
      sign up! We'll be glad to see you.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy