off topic San Antonio lodging

  • thayeranne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      I need help finding a hotel/motel in San Antonio for the weekend of
      the Rock n Roll Marathon. I would ideally like something that doesn't
      cost the earth but isn't the fea-bag motel from H-E- double toothpicks
      either. It would be nice if it was within 15 minutes of the AT&T
      center. FYI, everything downtown is already sold out.

      OR I wouldn't mind spending a bit more for a nice B and B somewhere.

      Any suggestions?

      Anne (Totavi)