Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Help us put names to "handles"!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
      well, why are you emailing! Get out and get those caches!
      (BarbJ/Tygress)

      On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:48:24 -0700 (PDT) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...> writes:
      nanblocker(Nancy Lee)  2 away from 300!!!
      Nancy

      From: Candy Lind <candylind@gmail. com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 8:45 PM

      I thought I would give MCP a break on requesting this ... we have so
      MANY new members coming into the group, and it's just WONNNNNDERFUL,
      but it is really hard to put email addies from this group and real
      names and "handles" together ... both for the "seasoned vets" AND the
      new folks. So please, once again, could everyone please sign with
      their name and handle so we can TRY to get some of them straight? Thanks!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
      "moosiegirl"

      Click here to save on car rentals.