Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dozertmp's Search & Search

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      Dunno if anyone answered you privately, but if I remember correctly, this one isn't far from parking, but it's kind of rocky, uneven footing at the cache location.  She could get close enough to see you find it, but may not feel comfortable approaching it herself.  If I remember correctly :-)

      Pam/pblt

      On Oct 26, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Philip C. Mason wrote:

      Hello gang,
      Who has been to this cache?
      I asked the wife tonight if she would want to go but she is afraid of her weak knees.
      She would prefer the terrain be somewhat level. If its not completely level but still easy
      maybe she would still make an effort.
      Thanks for the help.

      Phil Mason
      Dragonscale365