Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Am I the Last to Know?????

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
      D'OH!  I AM the last to know!  I guess I tend to get into a habit with my processes.  Can't say that not knowing slowed me down, but TeamAlamo shoul be quaking in his boots right about now!  LOL!
      Cheers,

      On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Brent <banda@...> wrote:

      I hate to break it to you, but this was added in November, 2005!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Captain Picard"