Re: a gsak macro question

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      It's not a macro, but you can get it here:
      http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/county_map.php

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <engelwaffen@...> wrote:

      > On GSAK I know that a macro exist for setting counties found. i
      think it is called "mapcounties.gsk".

      > The thing I'm looking for is a macro that would do the whole of the
      USA --- county wide. Does such exist? If so where would it be found?
      Seems I've seen some folks with a map of USA listing finds at a county
      level but i could be wrong.

      > On another note, the current mapcounties.gsk doesn't show some of
      the counties I've found caches in. GCK5FT in Sebastian county
      Arkansas and GC15GFB in Caddo Parish Louisianna doesn't show up to
      name a couple there maybe more. Am I missing something or do I need
      to configure the macro more than it is right now.