RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: word game.....more help!

  • G.O. Mental
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
      it turned out to be 'laves'.  im going to have to look that one up
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
        This is really obscure, but how about "selve"...ye olde English form of self...as in "themselves".

        There are few more possibilities if you include other languages.  "selva" from Spanish would be one.

        George

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
          See my other message.  It's another old English term that means to wash (as in lavatory).

          Seems almost unfair they're stretching things that far.

          George