First thing on Podcacher Podcast

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      I hoped that we (Cybercat, CADrake, and I) would make the podcacher
      podcast with our FTF hunt for MiniMoose's "Moosoduku". The FTF part
      of the show is usually towards the middle or end of the show. Not
      with this cache hunt. This started the show! Of course, we made two
      calls, with the second having the results, so you'll probably have to
      wait until near the end to hear the results (I'm still listening.)

      Maybe we should have an event - a Meet & Greet based on those people
      who have been mentioned on the show. Just another excuse (as if we
      need one) to get together.