Re: Wayne's computer time

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"
      <treyb@a...> wrote:
      > Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get
      his AS# in the fitness center. He's GETTING FATTER.

      > NOW, that's truly EVIL!! :-)

      EVIL, YES. Truthful? YES. We have both been slacking off and I'm
      going to have to bug him to get back in there, if only for the stress
      relief factor.

      Keep bugging him, Trey! ;-)
      Candy
    • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
        WITH HER FULL PERMISSION, I will note!! Were your KIDS the only ones
        to fulfill the cache requirement, hmmm, Rich???? Maybe I should take
        that find off your list?????? >:-)

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wendling <web-