MandoWomen and FiddlerSam 18th anniversay!

  • emmy_n_sapphie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
      Just saw this post on my Pez Pleez cache:

      "FiddlerSam and I (Mandowoman) are celebrating our 18th anniversary
      with some geocaching. Something only geocachers will understand!"

      Congratulations! May you have many, many more. We have spent the last 3
      anniversaries caching, so we understand though our non-caching friends
      think we are touched (as in "Instead of going out to a nice romantic
      dinner, you are going to tramp through the woods looking for tupperware
      on your anniversay??? How weird are you two?")

      Mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy_n_sapphie)
    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
        I DO understand!  And I know the geocacher of my dreams is out there in a bush SOMEWHERE.

        Congratulations, you two!

        Cheers,

      • lowell.dennis@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
          I have spoken to Jean Luc and he is not interested in geocaching. In his words it "is a childish low-tech game for those with an IQ around that of a marhmallow. Archeology is much more fascinating and intellectually stimulating.". When I objected, he threw me in the brig for questioning his opinion. He is not a very pleasant guy and is clearly not waiting in a bush for anyone ... Sorry.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
            Hey, caching first, dinner after.
            They are NOT mutually exclusive.

            regularly out caching with my especially SO.

            On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:00:02 -0000 "emmy_n_sapphie"
            <emmy_n_sapphie@...> writes:
            > Just saw this post on my Pez Pleez cache:
            >
            > "FiddlerSam and I (Mandowoman) are celebrating our 18th anniversary
            >
            > with some geocaching. Something only geocachers will understand!"
            >
            > Congratulations! May you have many, many more. We have spent the
            > last 3
            > anniversaries caching, so we understand though our non-caching
            > friends
            > think we are touched (as in "Instead of going out to a nice romantic
            > dinner, you are going to tramp through the woods looking for
            > tupperware
            > on your anniversay??? How weird are you two?")
            >
            > Mary Beth & Pat
            > (emmy_n_sapphie)

            Need cash? Click to get a cash advance.
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mKetZbMowDQCQmP2ErF4g7Tjg2GylrQXXNSu1GQaIMFGrOa/
          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
              I'll be on my way to jump off a tall building now, thanks!
              Julie
              the EX-Mrs. Captain Picard

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
                Glad I could help... I hear that Geordi is still available.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
                Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:49:25 -0500
                To: <CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com>

                I DO understand!  And I know the geocacher of my dreams is out there in a bush SOMEWHERE.

                Congratulations, you two!

                Cheers,

                On 10/7/08, emmy_n_sapphie <emmy_n_sapphie@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                Just saw this post on my Pez Pleez cache:

                "FiddlerSam and I (Mandowoman) are celebrating our 18th anniversary
                with some geocaching. Something only geocachers will understand!"

                Congratulations! May you have many, many more. We have spent the last 3
                anniversaries caching, so we understand though our non-caching friends
                think we are touched (as in "Instead of going out to a nice romantic
                dinner, you are going to tramp through the woods looking for tupperware
                on your anniversay?? ? How weird are you two?")

                Mary Beth & Pat
                (emmy_n_sapphie)

              • electric_water_boy
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
                  There's always Kirk, but you know he's a love'em and leave'em kind of
                  guy and he digs chicks with green blood.

                  <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                  > I'll be on my way to jump off a tall building now, thanks!
                  > Julie
                  > the EX-Mrs. Captain Picard
                  >

                  > On 10/7/08, lowell.dennis@... <lowell.dennis@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have spoken to Jean Luc and he is not interested in
                  geocaching. In his
                  > > words it "is a childish low-tech game for those with an IQ around
                  that of a
                  > > marhmallow. Archeology is much more fascinating and intellectually
                  > > stimulating.". When I objected, he threw me in the brig for
                  questioning his
                  > > opinion. He is not a very pleasant guy and is clearly not waiting
                  in a bush
                  > > for anyone ... Sorry.
                  > >
                  > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
                  > >
                  > > ------------------------------
                  > > *From*: "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...>
                  > > *Date*: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:49:25 -0500
                  > > *To*: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                  > > *Subject*: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MandoWomen and FiddlerSam
                  18th
                  > > anniversay!
                  > >
                  > > I DO understand! And I know the geocacher of my dreams is out
                  there in a
                  > > bush SOMEWHERE.
                  > >
                  > > Congratulations, you two!
                  > >
                  > > Cheers,
                  > > Julie
                  > > Mrs. Captain Picard
                  > >

                  > > On 10/7/08, emmy_n_sapphie <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> Just saw this post on my Pez Pleez cache:
                  > >>
                  > >> "FiddlerSam and I (Mandowoman) are celebrating our 18th
                  anniversary
                  > >> with some geocaching. Something only geocachers will understand!"
                  > >>
                  > >> Congratulations! May you have many, many more. We have spent the
                  last 3
                  > >> anniversaries caching, so we understand though our non-caching
                  friends
                  > >> think we are touched (as in "Instead of going out to a nice
                  romantic
                  > >> dinner, you are going to tramp through the woods looking for
                  tupperware
                  > >> on your anniversay??? How weird are you two?")
                  > >>
                  > >> Mary Beth & Pat
                  > >> (emmy_n_sapphie)

                • Melanie Dickerman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008

                    I think he must have talked to the Borg  Jean Luc – Locutus.

                    From: "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...>
                    Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:49:25 -0500
                    To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

                  • palbers@austin.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
                      What's the GC waypoint of that 5/5 cache? Sounds like fun! Enjoy...

                      -paul
                      HiDude_98