Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] More milestones

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 6, 2008
      Jo "Amick" is in her 80's, but I was there the day this past August when she climbed the cliff to find a cache out toward Lake Medina!  I just hope I'm climbing cliffs when I'm 80!

      Way to go, Jo!

      On 10/6/08, David <davrobson@...> wrote:

      Thursday, Oct 2nd was an interesting caching day for amick and I. She got her 500th at
      Fantasy Island or Gilligan's Island? after I had hit 2000 at New Leon Springs. Not bad for a
      couple of "senior citizens".

    • Joanne Comer
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 7, 2008
        I should be so lucky!  It's Dave Roberson who hit 2000 and most of those were found without company to make it more fun.  I just have 500 but I'm pleased with that and looking forward to raising the ante.  jo/amick

        I have not been kepping up with my emails from this group - pseky work is getting in the way. So congratulations to EVERYONE who has hit a milestone lately includind HyiDude's 10K and amick's 2K. Paul must hold the world record for number of caches per day - seems like he was at 1K not that long ago :)

        Mary Beth

        It's all part of the dream ... I wanna be like you when I grow up :)
        -Maria / theJump