Re:Fw: [AMA_Geocache] Garmin on the Fritzzz

  • The Man, and I'm watching you!
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
      I had this problem with mine a couple of weeks ago.  I attributed it to the multiple trips around the world (rough handling) and the three plus years it's been with me for caching, camping, and car driving.  I tried the batteries at first and that didn't work.  So, I gave up and upgraded to a Vista.
        However, after letting it sit around for several days and after my vista came in the mail, I turned it on to test it against the vista, and it worked fine.

         The whole thing kinda irked me, because it acted up real bad during my lunch break and I had a 5 cache run planned.  But because it kept dying after 30 seconds, I was only able to grab two that day.

      --Will "mongoosehide"

      I have better things to do tonight than die!

      --Springer