Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Call for volunteers - TPWD Expo - This weekend

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hey, no problem!  Family has to come first.   Hope everything is ok....
      There will be other opportunities to meet geocachers in the area.
      Take care,
      Barry

      From: Doc <bcwatson@yahoo. com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 5:07 AM

      Ok, Joe...  We already have two othes volunteering for Sunday afternoon, but feel free to stop by.  If we have enough visitors, we'll put you to work!   Don't worry, nothing hard, just showing people how to use a GPS, or telling them a little about geocaching.. .

      Barry