Has the moving cache "EAGLES MOVING #30" moved on ?

  • Dwayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I was hoping to catch a chance to sign the log of this cache. As close
      as it is to San Antonio a short trip to Buda or San Marcos is not out
      of the question. Also the San Antonio area has two event caches comming
      up, one on 10/11/08 Dave Roberson #2000 and the Medina River fall fest
      on the 10/18/08. There bound to be lots of cachers that would love to
      log this cache.