RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Woo Hoo! Milestone Event!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008

      You go, girl!

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of electric_water_boy
      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 5:52 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Woo Hoo! Milestone Event!

      CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near Sea
      World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!

    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thank you everyone. It has been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward
        to my next 200.
      • Cheryl
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            Awesome milestone. Have an incredible time on your way to your next milestone.

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ---- electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:
            > CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near Sea
            > World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!

          • Nancy Lee
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
              Good job!  I'm at 284.  Can't wait to hit 300!  Way to go.
              Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)