Woo Hoo! Milestone Event!

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near Sea
      World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!
    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
        That's really great!  Didn't she/he/they just start?  You seem to be quite an inspiration EWB.

        Penny
        cpnowak
        Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 5:51 AM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Woo Hoo! Milestone Event!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
          woo woo!
          That #200 is a biggie!

          On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:51:47 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
          <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
          > CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near
          > Sea
          > World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!

          Click to lower your debt and consolidate your monthly expenses.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2bkL5fK4tLajEbvd71yWjm6PzMIUtvVjdmcL2UeL8fY2KW/
        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008

            You go, girl!

            CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near Sea
            World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!

          • Cheryl
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
              Thank you everyone. It has been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward
              to my next 200.
            • Cheryl
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
              • palbers@austin.rr.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
                  WooHoo! WTG!!

                  Awesome milestone. Have an incredible time on your way to your next milestone.

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98

                  ---- electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:
                  > CADrake hit #200 last night at Off Your Rocker in San Antonio near Sea
                  > World GC15P1H. It was a newsworthy event!

                • Nancy Lee
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
                    Good job!  I'm at 284.  Can't wait to hit 300!  Way to go.
                    Nanblocker(Nancy Lee)