Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Call for volunteers - TPWD Expo - This weekend

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 30, 2008
      Ok, Joe...  We already have two othes volunteering for Sunday afternoon, but feel free to stop by.  If we have enough visitors, we'll put you to work!   Don't worry, nothing hard, just showing people how to use a GPS, or telling them a little about geocaching...

      Barry

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2008
        I cant say that im 100%, but 99.1 % (hey, if thats good enough for caching, its good enough to help, right?) that i can be there for the 10:30 classroom/hunting, maybe even earlier. I'll be able to stay for a good chunk of the day.
        I may not be the most experienced out there, but fresh enough to teach what a newbie might want to know about getting started.

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
          Great!  Will that be Saturday or Sunday?

          Barry

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 3, 2008
            I know I said I would be there for Sat but I have a family emergency that popped up and I have to attend to in NM. I really wish I could be there to meet some of you fine caching folk and gather some potential cachers, but when family calls.....

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
              Hey, no problem!  Family has to come first.   Hope everything is ok....
              There will be other opportunities to meet geocachers in the area.
              Take care,
              Barry