Re: New cache: The Rock that Rolls

  • Rich Wendling <web-ling@web-ling.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      She'll do it, too. She's already put a virtual in some lady's front
      yard in Fort Worth:

      Rich Wendling
      aka Web-ling

      <wlind@a...> wrote:
      > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it. I am going to
      suggest to
      > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want to see his
      face when he
      > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.
      >
      > See ya,

      Service.
    • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"
        <treyb@a...> wrote:
        > Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get
        his AS# in the fitness center. He's GETTING FATTER.

        > NOW, that's truly EVIL!! :-)

        EVIL, YES. Truthful? YES. We have both been slacking off and I'm
        going to have to bug him to get back in there, if only for the stress
        relief factor.

        Keep bugging him, Trey! ;-)
        Candy
      • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
          WITH HER FULL PERMISSION, I will note!! Were your KIDS the only ones
          to fulfill the cache requirement, hmmm, Rich???? Maybe I should take
          that find off your list?????? >:-)

          Candy

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wendling <web-