Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge planning meeting #1

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      No worries that you missed the meeting and we'd WELCOME the help! The
      first way you can get involved is join the Texas Challenge planning
      Yahoo group:

      I'll do a few general posts to the main group, but I'd like to move
      the TC-specific discussion over to the other group.

      I'm writing up my meeting notes now and will post them to give
      everyone an idea of what we talked about and areas where we're
      recruiting help.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos