Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sad news in our group ...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008

      Joel,

      My thoughts will be with you and your family,

      Best,

      Russ (the waterweasel)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
        I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

        --
        Russell Johnson
        http://www.rightsideoftech.com

        The size of the federal budget is not an appropriate barometer of social conscience or charitable concern.
        Ronald Reagan
      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
          Joel-

          We are so sorry to hear about yor nephew. I can't imagine what you are going through, though unfortunately many in this grooup know exactly what you are going through. We are keeping you in our thoughts during this terrible time. As Candy said, please let us know if you need something. This group is amazing when you need support.
          Mary Beth & Pat
          (emmy-n-sapphie)