OT: Flash Mob cachers?

  • Scott & Charlotte
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003

      I just noticed that several cachers are listed as members of the Austin Flash Mob list (FlashMobAustin@yahoogroups.com).  Are any of you caching mobsters planning on showing up at the November 5th Flash Mob?

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

      --  George Orwell, Animal Farm

    • mpain@swbell.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
        they don't send e-vites anymore so I dont' keep up. what's up for the 5th?

        I just noticed that several cachers are listed as members of the Austin
        Flash Mob list (FlashMobAustin@yahoogroups.com). Are any of you caching
        mobsters planning on showing up at the November 5th Flash Mob?

        Scott Robuck

        Team GeoDillo

        N 30° 12.4'

        W 97° 50.4'

        "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

        -- George Orwell, Animal Farm

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Scott & Charlotte
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
          MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR AN AUSTIN FLASH MOB

          Wednesday, Nov. 5

          5:30 p.m.

          Gather on the north steps outside of the Austin History Center, 9th &
          Guadalupe.

          Bring your favorite book; any book.

          Look for someone wearing a white T-shirt with a yellow star on the front for
          further instructions.

          Be There!

          Please forward this message to as many Austin residents and businesses as
          possible. This is the only notice being given for this flash mob.

          Q: What is a flash mob, anyway?

          A: A large group of people who gather in a usually predetermined location,
          perform some brief action, and then quickly disperse. To learn more about
          this growing phenomenon go to URL:

          http://www.wordspy.com/words/flashmob.asp

          There is also some flash mob info on the Austin.about.com site

          Thanks...

          Scott Robuck
          Team GeoDillo
          N 30° 12.4'
          W 97° 50.4'
          This email is an all natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
          grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
          considered flaws or defects.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003

            I have been watching this phenomenon and would like to be part of it. When and where tomorrow?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
              Thanks for the info Scott.

              they don't send e-vites anymore so I dont' keep up. what's up for the
              5th?

              I just noticed that several cachers are listed as members of the Austin
              Flash Mob list (FlashMobAustin@yahoogroups.com). Are any of you caching
              mobsters planning on showing up at the November 5th Flash Mob?

              Scott Robuck

              Team GeoDillo

              N 30° 12.4'

              W 97° 50.4'

              "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

              -- George Orwell, Animal Farm

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to