RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New cache: The Rock that Rolls

  • Angry Armadillo
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
      --- Wayne Lind <wlind@...> wrote:
      > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it.
      > I am going to suggest to
      > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want
      > to see his face when he
      > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.

      That is evil...I like it. :-)

      Tony

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Rich Wendling <web-ling@web-ling.com>
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
        She'll do it, too. She's already put a virtual in some lady's front
        yard in Fort Worth:

        Rich Wendling
        aka Web-ling

        <wlind@a...> wrote:
        > Candy picked it up last night. Good job! I like it. I am going to
        suggest to
        > Candy that she plant it in Trey's front yard. I want to see his
        face when he
        > sees a geocache there. :) I am truly evil.
        >
        > See ya,

        Service.
      • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"
          <treyb@a...> wrote:
          > Wayne should spend less time on the computer in the morning and get
          his AS# in the fitness center. He's GETTING FATTER.

          > NOW, that's truly EVIL!! :-)

          EVIL, YES. Truthful? YES. We have both been slacking off and I'm
          going to have to bug him to get back in there, if only for the stress
          relief factor.

          Keep bugging him, Trey! ;-)
          Candy
        • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2003
            WITH HER FULL PERMISSION, I will note!! Were your KIDS the only ones
            to fulfill the cache requirement, hmmm, Rich???? Maybe I should take
            that find off your list?????? >:-)

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wendling <web-