Planning the 2007 Awards Ceremony for the 21st in the afternoon

  • SoaringEagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Thanks for all the 46 people that submitted votes. The voting is
      closed. The results will be revealed at the "Ceremony" on the 21st.
      I have submitted an event for it.

      I am planning to have the event from 1pm to 3pm. However, I may still
      have to adjust the time due to my kids soccer schedule which will take
      probably another week to know.

      But I wanted to mark date before it is too late.

      Arnaud. - SoaringEagle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Thanks, Arnaud!!!!

        On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 03:18:49 -0000 "SoaringEagle" <arnaud@...>
        writes:
        > Thanks for all the 46 people that submitted votes. The voting is
        > closed. The results will be revealed at the "Ceremony" on the 21st.
        >
        > I have submitted an event for it.
        >
        > I am planning to have the event from 1pm to 3pm. However, I may
        > still
        > have to adjust the time due to my kids soccer schedule which will
        > take
        > probably another week to know.
        >
        > But I wanted to mark date before it is too late.
        >
        > Arnaud. - SoaringEagle

        Find precision scales that can weigh anything. Click now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mPT39Wh0XCKQPIyNuT1z718Yp9uakBomlXAZjs2dEvfl7aq/