Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
      Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
      mary beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
        Congrats! Cache on to 20K

        <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
        > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
          Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

          At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
          a 6 digit club member?