Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey! Trey! 10K!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Such an impressive milestone. I have really enjoyed being there caching with you
      for some of those numbers that got you to this point. I know that you have seen
      some pretty incredible things on this journey and meet many wonderful people
      along the way. Continue to have fun and being the awesome person that you are.

      Looking forward to helping you towards that next 10k :)

      Congratulations!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      ---- Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:
      > 10K for Trey? No way!! Ok, way. Way to go Trey!!!
      >
      > I'm no Tygress. Sorry.
      >
      > Pam/pblt

    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
        Couldn't happen to a nuicer guy. Congratulations Trey!
        mary beth & Pat
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Our own TreyB has just crossed over into 5 digit territory by finding his 10,000th geocache!  Besides being out there finding caches, Trey’s also one of the nicest and most helpful experts we have here in Austin.  Just ask him, he knows it!

        Let’s all hear it for Trey!

        Congratulations!

        Julie Perrine

        Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Dick Young
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
          Congrats! Cache on to 20K

          <http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3396a60d-b9d8-47c7-8d55-1d33cc486a1
          > c> Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2008
            Awesome! That's a pretty small group of people in the 5 digit club.

            At the rate some of ysll sre going, how long will it be before we see
            a 6 digit club member?